Do you have a solid financial background and above average MS Excel skills?
Infinitus Reporting is a well-established organisation that includes highly talented, client centric individuals and technology enablers which complement our focus on delivering sustainable financial and management reporting solutions. Its core offering is a software solution called RollupSheets. We serve many large to listed companies throughout South Africa.
RollupSheets is a unique consolidation software application used for financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and any form of business analysis. Go to www.infinitusreporting.com and www.rollupsheets.co.za for more.
We are looking to employ an Implementation and Solutions Manager.
The primary purpose of the role is to:
- Ensure the delivery and implementation of projects on time, within scope and budget;
- Management of implementation consultants and oversee support & training at existing clients;
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties & Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- The implementation of our Software Application at client sites (including design, development and project management);
- Oversee and assist Implementation Consultants on various implementation projects and at various client sites;
- Schedule, coordinate and manage resources to ensure efficient and profitable completion of projects;
- Customer Account Management (including client relationship, support and maintenance);
- Management of Implementation consultants;
- Ensure the efficient execution and management of Service Level Agreements;
- Customer support and maintenance;
- Involvement in pre-sales scoping of projects.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCY
- CA (SA) Preferred.
If no CA (SA) qualification, at least a bachelor’s degree in in finance with more than 5 years financial management experience (including the assembly of financial statements)
- Highly proficient in using MS Excel®
- Must have previously designed reports / financial models in Excel;
- Must have a good understanding of various formulation rules (IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, Conditional formatting, Data Validation, etc);
- Strong financial acumen coupled with at least 3 years’ experience in the generation of financial or statistical analysis and reports;
- Experience in- or understanding of database queries, in particular SQL (beneficial)
- Knowledge of financial consolidation rules and IFRS (beneficial);
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills (verbally and written);
- Prior experience in project management and consultative roles (beneficial);
Place of work
Our offices are in Fourways Gauteng, however the successful applicant will be expected to spend most of his/her time at client sites (which are mainly centered around Gauteng (i.e. Sandton and Johannesburg surrounds). Typical implementations are completed within 4-6 weeks, however we do enjoy a lot of repeat business at existing clients. The applicant may be expected to travel to other provinces from time to time.
I'd like to Apply